We are looking for a skilled and experienced engineer who will join our Web team in a senior role. The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with a very strong background in web development with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
• Design, develop, and maintain web based platforms and applications both for internal and for commercial use
• Provide technical expertise in the areas of web architecture, object-oriented software design and implementation
• Effectively communicate with business and product owners to gather software requirements
• Work in close collaboration with team members of IT Engineering and Ops within an agile environment and contribute to every single step of the software development process
• Implement clean working software that is both readable and maintainable
• Work in close collaboration with the IT Engineering leadership to support any major technology decisions
• Contribute to innovation and follow lean development practices in every project
• Share your knowledge and experience with other members of the teamYour tasks:
• Further development and maintenance of our e-commerce backend, the account system, the connection of game servers and payment providers
• Responsibility for the implementation of strategic projects to optimize our e-commerce platform
• Promotion of successful implementation practices, designs, standards, testings, code reviews, etc.