The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The company’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as ArcheAge, RIFT, Trove, Defiance 2050, Ironsight, Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, Echo of Soul - Phoenix, Fiesta Online and The Rats.
Counting more than 350 employees, gamigo is one of the largest german companies in the gaming industry. Besides its 5 german locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin, Cologne, Münster and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Chicago, Redwood City, Austin (US), and Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries Aeria Games, adspree media, and Mediakraft Networks as well as the brands GameSpree, Infernum, Intenium, Looki, and Poged.
The company strives to grow not only organically, but also through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 20 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets.
We need support at our location in Hamburg
at the earliest opportunity and are looking for aCustomer Support Agent (m/f/d) with very good French and German language skillsYour tasks:
• Answering e-mail customer support tickets in a professional manner
• Working close with the Product Team
• Usage of admin and operational tools to deliver a high quality and fast support track
• Ensuring that every player and character gets a bit of the spotlight
• Implementing and improving quality standards within our products together with the team leads
• Working in a team and share information across multiple international teams
• Experience in customer support
• Experience with and passion for online games• Very good French and German language skills•
Very good English language skills
• Ability to handle difficult customers in a polite, professional manner
• Ability to work under pressure and organize well
• Team player who works and communicates well with others
• High quality standards and customer focus
What we offer
An exciting and forward-thinking workspace is waiting for you, offering lots of creative freedom and prospects for personal development. In our intercultural and dedicated team, you can work independently and will have the chance to initiate varied projects.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.