The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The company’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as ArcheAge, RIFT, Trove, Defiance 2050, Ironsight, Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, Echo of Soul - Phoenix, Fiesta Online and The Rats.
Counting more than 350 employees, gamigo is one of the largest german companies in the gaming industry. Besides its 5 german locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin, Cologne, Münster and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Chicago, Redwood City, Austin (US), and Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries Aeria Games, adspree media, and Mediakraft Networks as well as the brands GameSpree, Infernum, Intenium, Looki, and Poged.
The company strives to grow not only organically, but also through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 20 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets.
Media and Games Invest (part of the gamigo group)
is a listed strategic investment holding acquiring internationally key market participants in the sectors media and gaming, creating value by additional bolt-on acquisitions, restructuring, integrating as well as investing in growth and competitive advantages of its portfolio companies.
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a
Corporate Capital Markets Manager (m/f/d).
As a Capital Markets Manager (m/f/d), you will be primarily responsible for clear capital markets strategy as well as communications between the company, the financial market and the investors.Your tasks:
- Creating and presenting a consistent investment message to the financial community
- Developing and implementing an investor relations strategy and plan, performing comprehensive analysis, monitoring performance relating to investor relations, monitoring operational changes within company management
- Creating presentations and press releases regarding investments within the company, managing annual reports,
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with analysts, brokers, and stock market representatives
- Acting as the main contact for company information
- Analyzing competitors and industry trends
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve company relations with investors
- Schedule and coordinate investor relations events and release reports
What we offer
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.