The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The company’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as ArcheAge, RIFT, Trove, Defiance 2050, Ironsight, Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, Echo of Soul - Phoenix, Fiesta Online and The Rats.
Counting more than 350 employees, gamigo is one of the largest german companies in the gaming industry. Besides its 5 german locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin, Cologne, Münster and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Chicago, Redwood City, Austin (US), and Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries Aeria Games, adspree media, and Mediakraft Networks as well as the brands GameSpree, Infernum, Intenium, Looki, and Poged.
The company strives to grow not only organically, but also through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 20 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets.
(part of the gamigo group), is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful marketing and user acquisition for games publishers. We are passionate about gaming and believe in the power of quality and marketing innovations. It is our mission to help our partner turn great games into a commercial success story.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (m/f/d),
who will be enthusiastic about being a part of this dynamic environment and has the essential skillset to sell video assets, Influencer Marketing & digital marketing to brands and agencies.Tasks:
As a Sales Development Representative based in our Office in Berlin
, you will be responsible for:
- You can understand the adspree media services, sales methodologies, prospecting techniques, and present adspree media products features, advantages and benefits thoroughly
- You will be the very first point of contact a potential customer will have with adspree media
- You play a vital role not only in generating sales pipeline but helping us refine sales and marketing strategy based on your interactions and successes with prospects.
- As an experienced Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for creating, identifying, and qualifying new sales opportunities.
- Your ultimate goal will be to schedule qualified meetings with potential customers using modern-day sales techniques to connect your assigned Sales Representatives.
- You will be responsible for prospecting (incl. outbound cold calling) and generating new business opportunities by strategically identifying and engaging with prospects that display product fit
- Keeping meticulous and detailed notes updated in our CRM system (Bitrix) and supporting marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns.