The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The company’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as ArcheAge, RIFT, Trove, Defiance 2050, Ironsight, Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, Echo of Soul - Phoenix, Fiesta Online and The Rats.
Counting more than 350 employees, gamigo is one of the largest german companies in the gaming industry. Besides its 5 german locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin, Cologne, Münster and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Chicago, Redwood City, Austin (US), and Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries Aeria Games, adspree media, and Mediakraft Networks as well as the brands GameSpree, Infernum, Intenium, Looki, and Poged.
The company strives to grow not only organically, but also through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 20 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets.
We need support at our location in Berlin
at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Producer- Game Development (m/f/d).
As a Producer (Game Development) (m/f/d)
you are responsible for managing project timelines and producing results according to deadlines. You will collaborate with all departments and work closely with external services: Quality Assurance, Community Management, Art Team, and Operations.Your tasks:
- Create task tracking for current/future development cycles
- Facilitate communication throughout the team regarding milestones, project progression, and risk management
- Support the development team in delivering tasks and milestones on time and with high quality
- Ensure all teams have the appropriate access and tools to complete the project
- Coordinate sales and promotions with Product Management
- Communicate the status of the team's work to stakeholders
- Track and communicate about ongoing issues from other departments that may impact development cycles