The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The company’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as ArcheAge, RIFT, Trove, Defiance 2050, Ironsight, Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, Echo of Soul - Phoenix, Fiesta Online and The Rats.
Counting more than 350 employees, gamigo is one of the largest german companies in the gaming industry. Besides its 5 german locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin, Cologne, Münster and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Chicago, Redwood City, Austin (US), and Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries Aeria Games, adspree media, and Mediakraft Networks as well as the brands GameSpree, Infernum, Intenium, Looki, and Poged.
The company strives to grow not only organically, but also through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 20 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets.
We need support at our location in Berlin
at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Game Designer (m/f/d).
As a Game Designer (m/f/d)
you are responsible for developing creative content and systems gameplay. You will evaluate gameplay design, extract data, and implement creative design in-game. This role will cross-functionally work with other departments.Your tasks:
- Participate in the planning and execution of cohesive and scalable gameplay experiences, including gameplay content and systems
- Write and maintain game design documents
- Write, edit, and review gameplay scripts and coding
- Collaborate with design teams to utilize data, feedback and information to overcome design challenges
- Work with Agile Methodology in a team setting on daily basis to deliver the assigned development tasks on time