The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The company’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as ArcheAge, RIFT, Trove, Defiance 2050, Ironsight, Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, Echo of Soul - Phoenix, Fiesta Online and The Rats.
Counting more than 350 employees, gamigo is one of the largest german companies in the gaming industry. Besides its 5 german locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin, Cologne, Münster and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Chicago, Redwood City, Austin (US), and Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries Aeria Games, adspree media, and Mediakraft Networks as well as the brands GameSpree, Infernum, Intenium, Looki, and Poged.
The company strives to grow not only organically, but also through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 20 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets.
We need support at our location in Berlin
at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Game Engineer (m/f/d).
As a Game Engineer (m/f/d)
you are responsible for analyzing, developing, and evaluating large-scale, complex applications and systems. You will research, interpret and develop solutions to resolve challenges and create product features.Your tasks:
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable and bug-free applications and systems as part of the development team of our major MMOs.
- Collaborate with team members to refactor, optimize, cultivate and improve various systems.
- Build sustaining systems, suggesting new ideas, concepts and provide feedback
- Develop, document and peer review technical coding
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions
- Keep up to date on state-of-the-art methods, practices, and technologies
- Work with Agile Methodology in a team setting on a daily base to complete the assigned development tasks