The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The company’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as ArcheAge, RIFT, Trove, Defiance 2050, Ironsight, Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, Echo of Soul - Phoenix, Fiesta Online and The Rats.
Counting more than 350 employees, gamigo is one of the largest german companies in the gaming industry. Besides its 5 german locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin, Cologne, Münster and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Chicago, Redwood City, Austin (US), and Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries Aeria Games, adspree media, and Mediakraft Networks as well as the brands GameSpree, Infernum, Intenium, Looki, and Poged.
The company strives to grow not only organically, but also through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 20 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets.
We need support at our location in Hamburg
at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a
Head of Performance Marketing (m/f/d)
who will lead our performance marketing and SEM/SMM as well as further digital marketing channels. As an ideal candidate you will be passionate and solution-focused, with a solid background in Performance/Digital Marketing and at least 3-5 years of relevant experience.Your Responsibilities
- Be part of the leadership team of gamigo group, reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications
- Responsible for user acquisition for the group’s portfolio of online games (client based, browser and mobile) on international markets
- Plan, budget and setup our continuous campaigns on all digital channels; analyze and optimize according to KPIs you define with the management and product teams
- Design and develop campaigns for new media and games IPs and projects
- Coordinate between other marketing departments incl. CRM and PR, as well as community management, product management and business intelligence departments and implement learnings into the marketing campaigns
- Budget- and international team responsibility
- Identify new business opportunities in the gaming sector
- Work closely together with other departments within the gamigo group as well as with external partners
What we offer
An exciting and forward-thinking workspace is waiting for you, offering lots of creative freedom and prospects for personal development. In our intercultural and dedicated team, you can work independently and will have the chance to initiate varied projects. Apart from healthy and eco-friendly extras (e.g. fresh fruits every day), we offer further interesting benefits to our employees, which you can find on our corporate website.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues. We are looking forward to your application including your possible start date and salary expectations.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.