The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The company’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as ArcheAge, RIFT, Trove, Defiance 2050, Ironsight, Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, Echo of Soul - Phoenix, Fiesta Online and The Rats.
Counting more than 350 employees, gamigo is one of the largest german companies in the gaming industry. Besides its 5 german locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin, Cologne, Münster and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Chicago, Redwood City, Austin (US), and Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries Aeria Games, adspree media, and Mediakraft Networks as well as the brands GameSpree, Infernum, Intenium, Looki, and Poged.
The company strives to grow not only organically, but also through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 20 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets.
What are we looking for?
The Quality Assurance Tester position is a multi-faceted role where you will find, report, and perform functionality and compliance testing on our games to identify bugs. You will need superior observational abilities, good logic, and analytical reasoning, as you perform your daily tasks working closely with the Dev team.Your responsibilities:
- Perform in-game tests to locate, report, and close out bug tickets.
- Assess games, vouchers, and various promotional programs for accuracy and validity.
- Participate in team QA meetings to discuss key issues and solutions for a better gameplay experience for our customers.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss key issues and solutions for a better gameplay experience for our customers.
- Create, maintain, and conduct follow-up on tickets submitted through Jira and tasks assigned.
- Manage continual testing for all games on an ongoing basis, including product line extensions, add-ons and enhancements.
- Create internal QA guides and materials.