The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America. Counting over 400 employees, gamigo is one of the largest German companies in the gaming industry.
gamigo offers more than 30 online games (MMOs), belonging to a variety of different genres. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games. Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Besides its four German locations, the gamigo group also operates in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Seoul (South-Korea), New York, Redwood City, Austin and Bellevue (USA).
We need support at our location in Berlin
at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a (Junior) System Administrator (m/f/d)
As a (Junior) System Administrator
, you will assist managing Windows Server, maintaining Windows 7/10 and MacOS devices, network issues troubleshooting and deployment/maintenance of business tools.Before applying, please note that the company will not be able to provide a VISA sponsorship for this position.Your quests:
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of Operating Systems. Maintaining large Windows 7/10/OSx Environment.
- Maintaining asset inventory updated and track of hardware movements in the office.
- Implementation and improvement of internal Network Structure and Appliances.
- Providing 1st/2nd level support for internal users.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation and reports.