The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America. Counting over 400 employees, gamigo is one of the largest German companies in the gaming industry.
gamigo offers more than 30 online games (MMOs), belonging to a variety of different genres. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games. Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Besides its four German locations, the gamigo group also operates in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Seoul (South-Korea), New York, Redwood City, Austin and Bellevue (USA).
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Mobile Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
to join our Mobile games team.
As a Mobile Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
you are responsible for analyzing, developing, and evaluating large-scale, complex backend applications and systems. You will research, interpret and develop solutions to resolve challenges and create product features.Your Quests:
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable and bug-free backend applications as part of the development team of our major Mobile games.
- Work alongside a senior unity developer to set up management interface for the backend
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Keep up to date on state-of-the-art methods, practices, and technologies
- Work with Agile Methodology in a team setting on a daily base to complete the assigned development tasks