The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America. Counting over 400 employees, gamigo is one of the largest German companies in the gaming industry.
gamigo offers more than 30 online games (MMOs), belonging to a variety of different genres. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games. Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Besides its four German locations, the gamigo group also operates in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Seoul (South-Korea), New York, Redwood City, Austin and Bellevue (USA).
We need support at our location in Berlin
at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a highly skilled Senior Mobile Unity Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team.
As a Senior Mobile Unity Engineer (m/f/d)
you are responsible for working with production to lead a small team of Unity engineers to deliver new features and components for Mobile games. You will research, interpret and develop solutions to resolve challenges and create product features.Your Quests:
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable and bug-free applications and systems as part of the development team of our major Mobile games
- Lead a team of Unity Engineers to Identify, and develop new features and components for iOS and Android
- Build sustaining systems, suggesting new ideas, concepts and provide feedback
- Review code work of internal and external team members to ensure proper integration of application features while preserving artistic integrity and performance
- Keep up to date on state-of-the-art methods, practices, and technologies
- Work with Agile Methodology in a team setting on a daily base to complete the assigned development tasks